I’ve been on a banana roll lately! Almost every week I make banana muffins, banana bread, banana pancakes or just eat a banana with peanut butter 🍌💛 Since I love to snack on bake goods but also like to eat clean, I am sharing today my healthy banana bread recipe.
This banana bread includes coconut oil: honestly my fav! I get the massive containers from Costco and just the smell of the oil is the BEST! Even Sadie goes crazy as soon as I open the container. And the bread is sweetened by the bananas, real maple syrup and a bit of coconut sugar. My favorite way to eat a slice is with a bit of peanut butter… Deliciousness!
On another note, I cannot believe it is May already! Time is flying by this year. I am so thankful winter is gone and now that the sun is out almost every single day, I’ve been enjoying long daily walks with little Sadie!
Anyways, I would definitely urge you to try this banana bread recipe and devour it guilt free!
If you make the recipe, leave a comment below or share a picture on instagram with the tag @mapleetchocolat and/or #mapleetchocolat 🙂
Delicious and easy to make healthy banana bread! Enjoy it warm with a bit of peanut butter 😉
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven at 350F and place parchment paper in a loaf pan
- Mash the bananas in a big bowl
- Add the eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract and mix well
- Add the coconut sugar and make sure everything is mixed properly
- In a separate bowl, blend the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture
- Pour the batter in the pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- ENJOY! 🙂