Is it too late to say Happy New Year? Haven’t been back here since 2017… But I am here now! If you follow me on instagram, you may have seen a picture of my vegan banana chocolate chip muffins. Well here it is! Finally on the blog!
A few months ago, I met a friend who eats vegan and it has inspired me to try more vegan recipes. I had always been skeptical about baking vegan because most of the recipes I do involve eggs, butter or even dairy products. But bananas
are the BEST and definitely the key ingredient to those muffins 🍌 They bring natural sweetness and help the muffins not crumble.
Basically, those muffins are healthy, delicious and you’d never know they are vegan! You have to try them!
If you make the recipe, leave a comment below or share a picture on instagram with the tag @mapleetchocolat and/or #mapleetchocolat 🙂
These healthy vegan chocolate chip muffins are the perfect daily afternoon snack! Super easy to make!
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (vegan)
- Preheat your oven at 360F
- Mash the bananas
- Add the coconut oil and the maple syrup
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt together, and add them to the wet mixture
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Pour into muffin tins and bake for about 20 minutes
- ENJOY! 🙂