Now that the holiday season has officially started all I can think about is chocolate! Maybe it is the cold outside and shorter days that make me crave warm, comforting, goey and of course chocolaty treats ☃ The dessert that fits this description best are brownies!
These goey goey brownies are rich and fudgy, and perfect to eat on a lazy Sunday afternoon watching christmas movies or to bring to all your holiday parties! 🎅🏼 I will definitely be making these a few times this month!
Time for you guys to try them! If you make the recipe, leave a comment below or share a picture on instagram with the tag @mapleetchocolat and/or #mapleetchocolat 🙂
If you like goey brownies, you found the right recipe! Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup + 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven at 350F
- Melt the butter and chocolate together, mix well
- Add gently the eggs one by one, followed by the vanilla extract and the granulated sugar
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture
- Blend the rest of the chocolate chips in the batter
- Pour the batter in a 9x9 inch pan lined with parchment paper and make sure the batter is spread evenly
- Bake 20 minutes and let the brownies cool in the pan
- ENJOY! 🙂