Hi there! I’m back! Life has been crazy busy these past two-three weeks! Thankfully, I just landed back home this morning and it feels good to be back for a week 😊 I’m excited to spend time with my family and eat all the croissants/pain au chocolat/bread/cheese I can find! Yes… I might gain 10 lbs in a week but who can resists super soft and buttery and melt in your mouth croissants? Not me! 😍 I will make sure to share pictures on my instagram all week long!
Today, I am sharing my soft peanut butter granola bar recipe! Because when life is busy, what’s better than having yummy granola bars ready to grab when you need a quick breakfast on the go or a snack in the middle of the day? These granola bars are also so easy to make! They are honestly my go to snack. I almost always have some in my freezer just waiting to be grabbed.
Oh! And did I mention those chocolate chunks? Totally a must for me to get my daily dose of chocolate 😉
Time for you guys to try them! If you do make the recipe, leave a comment below or share a picture on instagram with the tag @mapleetchocolat and/or #mapleetchocolat 🙂
Prepare some peanut butter granola bars for a quick snack or breakfast on the go!
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 1/2 cups rice krispies
- 1/3 cup 70% black chocolate chunks
- In a large bowl, mix well the peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract
- Fold in the oats, rice krispies and chocolate chunks
- Line a 9x9 inch pan with parchment paper and press the mixture down in it evenly
- Put the pan in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before taking it out and cutting into bars
- Store the individually wrapped bars in the freezer. They are ready to grab!
- ENJOY! 🙂